Thank you so much for tonight’s shiur at kspace.
I really enjoyed it! I would love to get the pdf with the questions!
I was at your Kspace talk and it was really good! Thank u!
Was wondering if you could send me the pdf you mentioned and add me to the group you mentioned where you send classes?
Thank you very much for everything!
Rabbi Dr. Jack Cohen your talk with Rabbi Korobkin this morning was truly unbelievable.
You presented yourself so well.
You answered all the questions people asked, and answered with the utmost respect and to the point.
You were terrific.
So happy you had the opportunity to have this talk.
May you go from strength to strength in helping so many people of all ages to find their shidduch.
Admire a meaningful and successful marriage.
Get help with dating, improving marriages, and counseling
Dr. Jack Cohen is now lives in New York and spends the majority of his day speaking to people globally seeking dating and marriage advice from places around the USA and ranging to Australia, London, Manila, and Mexico City to mention just a few of the places he has reached through his online presence. Rabbi Dr. Jack Cohen has a WhatsApp group of 300 girls out of LA and 100 in New York and he now specializes in the orthodox dating world educating people on how to avoid making mistakes in dating and marriage.<
- Born in Cairo Egypt to a Sephardic father from Syria and Ashkenazi mother from Odessa Ukraine.
- My father and my uncles in Cairo were talmidim of Rav Ovadia Yosef when the latter served as a spiritual leader of the Egyptian Jewish community.
- My uncle Meyer Cohen, was talmid muvhak to Rav Ovadia having studied over 15 mesechtot with The Rishon Letzion.
- Left Egypt after the 6 day War… future father in law was sitting outside Cairo in a tank for the IDF, heading an intelligence unit that was listening to all conversations between nasser and other Arab leaders
- Attended Sephardic Talmud Torah in New York.
- Attended Yeshiva University high school for boys.
- At age 12 , I would meet the gadol hador Rabbi Avigdor Miller, who would guide me as my rebbe until he passed.
- Attended NYU and Harvard for undergraduate studies in premed.
- Attended medical school in NY and graduated with a specialty in sports medicine and foot surgery.
- Taught as a volunteer in several Brooklyn yeshivot going back 30 years in am and practiced medicine pm
- Relocated to Miami for 6 years where I practiced Medicine and taught Judaism on the campus of the university of Miami for aish hatorah and or sameach
- I would meet and form a very deep friendship in the early part of the 2000s, with Rav Shalom Arush, Author of the Garden of Emuna and many other titles..
- He would go on to profoundly affect me in my dating and shalom bayis Hashkafa..
- Moved back to NYC to arrange proper shidduchim for my daughters and Continued teaching all limudei kodesh subjects in various yeshivot with an emphasis on how to date properly
- Temporarily Retired from medicine 6 years ago to focus completely on educating the Jewish public on how to date successfully.
- Have to date over 500 shiurim on dating and marriage on Torahanytime.com
- Have published over 400 articles on Dating and marriage
- Have mentored thousands of men and women in dating and marriage
- Have had the zechut to facilitate over 1500 shidduchim (matches)
Currently teach in the morning and serve as a dating and marriage mentor from mid afternoon to close to midnight and sometimes beyond for people world wide.
The second biblical book begins: “These are the names of the children of Israel who came to Egypt” (Shemos 1:1), and, in keeping with the custom of naming every parshah and book of the Chumash by reference to one of its opening words, the book is called Shemos, Names. In English, however, it carries aJanuary 3, 2024
Under the Chuppah, both chassan and kallah wear white. The kallah wears her gown and the chassan dons a kittel over his suit. Contained in these clothes is a dual symbolism, signifying, on the one hand, purity and majesty in honor of the occasion, and, at the same time, serving as a reminder of theDecember 29, 2023
Dr. Jack Cohen is an international marriage and dating expert whose lectures, columns, advice, and events are sought out by singles and couples needing assistance in navigating the choppy waters of relationships. Although based in New York, he frequently travels all over the world dispensing his practical advice and helping people meet and keep theirDecember 28, 2023
The Saga of Yosef and his brothers is a story for the ages, containing all the elements of human drama. Sibling rivalry, jealousy and temptation are but a few of the threads the Torah weaves together as it tells this incredible tale, a tale full of emotion and complete with a powerful ending. Yosef isDecember 21, 2023
Dreams are a precious commodity. For a young, newly married couple the whole future is mapped out in dreams. Although the last four books of the Chumash do not record any dreams, the book of Bereishis is the book of dreams. After taking Sarah away from Avraham, Avimelech, king of Gerar, is warned by G-dDecember 13, 2023
Jewish tradition compares the wedding day to Yom Kippur for the bride and groom. For the two of them, the day is like a personal Yom Kippur, on which they engage in cheshbon hanefesh. On that day of transition from being single to being married, they introspect and reflect on their past and their plansDecember 1, 2023
My parents emigrated to Toronto after the war and had four children who they treasured – 3 boys and myself, the youngest child and only girl in the family. My proud European, heimish parents were very traditional and had strong beliefs about how we should conduct ourselves, from how much value to place on educationSeptember 28, 2023
The shidduch system is a tried and true method which has successfully brought many men and women together in marriage. Although it is not without its drawbacks, its benefits cannot be overlooked. That being said, it is often taken for granted how an individual will most effectively maneuver through the process and find a suitableSeptember 13, 2023